Colorado Resorts Inside the Travel Club Membership
Travel Club Colorado Resorts
When you’re considering all the outdoor adventure and beauty of the Colorado Mountains, there’s nothing like staying in a home away from home, your fully furnished condo where all you have to do is bring your food and clothes and move in for the week.
Inside our travel club membership, you will find many resorts that offer studio, 1, 2, and even 3 bedroom units for you to reserve with no blackout dates.
— Nobody I talk to wants to buy a timeshare! (Money draining and restrictive liability!)
— Nobody I talk to wants to sit through a grueling timeshare presentation! (High pressure salesmen!)
— Everyone I talk to would love to stay at these beautiful timeshare resorts for wholesale weeks only WITHOUT having to buy one or go through a sales pitch!
And this is exactly what our travel club offers. It’s a little know travel secret that I’m sharing with you which I discovered in 2007.
The membership club that has a small one-time join fee and then you get access to over 5,000 resorts worldwide to reserve AND… you only pay for the weeks you want whenever you want and only pay $398 – $799 for the entire 7 night stay.
Here’s a 3 bedroom unit at the Wyndham Vacation Resorts Steamboat Springs I picked up for $398 for the 7 nights stay:
This is the way to travel my friends. Nobody wants to be cramped up and stepping over each other in hotels and motels during a vacation. THAT’s no vacation!
You want room to spread out. You want private space.
I recommend you read these articles that I’ve created for you to understand the full benefit and lifestyle features the travel membership has:
Again, we have resorts in over 5,000 locations worldwide. If you’re interested in the resorts for Colorado, here’s a list (subject to change)
Travel Club List Of Colorado Resorts
- Beaver Village Resort in Winter Park
- Celebrity Resorts Steamboat Springs in Steamboat Springs
- Eagle Point Resort in Vail
- Gold Camp Condominiums in Breckenridge
- Goldenwoods Condominiums at Powderhorn Resort in Mesa
- Indian Peaks in Winter Park
- Inn at Silvercreek in Silvercreek
- Lagoon Townhomes in Frisco
- Lake Forest Plaza in Frisco
- Meadow Ridge Condominiums in Winter Park
- Meadows Golf Villas in Pagosa Springs
- Sandstone Creek Club in Vail
- Seasons at Avon in Avon
- Silverado II in Winter Park
- Skiers Edge Lodge in Breckenridge
- Sunburst Condominiums in Steamboat Springs
- Sunterra Resorts Village at Steamboat in Steamboat Springs
- The Christie Lodge in Avon
- The Mountainside at Silvercreek in Silver Creek
- The Timbers in Pagosa Springs in Pagosa Springs
- The Wren in Vail
- Thunder Mountain Condominium in Steamboat Springs
- Timber Run in Winter Park
- Twin Rivers Resort in Fraser
- Vail Run Resort in Vail
- Village At Steamboat in Steamboat Springs
- Village Square at Copper Mountain Resort in Copper Mountain
Alternative To Buying A Timeshare In Colorado
Rather than spend the money on a timeshare in Colorado that binds you to long term financial obligation and usage restrictions, you’re better served through a one-time purchase of a timeshare travel club alternative.
This is a very inexpensive and perfect alternative to buying a timeshare.
- No maintenance fees
- No special assessment fees
- No black out dates and restrictions
- Transfer your membership to anyone, anytime for $75
As a member, you simply pay for the weeks you use as you use them, and reserve at any location you want. There’s over 5,000 resorts worldwide and your 7 night/8 day resort stays are between $398 and $799.
You also can travel 52 weeks a year through an unlimited section called Instant Bookings. Additionally, you can send your family and friends on vacation using this section. They’re gonna love you for that!
Owning this membership will actually cause you up to take more vacations because they are so cheap and the venues of resorts is fabulous. You’ll be on the go all the time!
I hope this gives you a lot better insight into the resorts in Colorado for you through the Travel Club Membership. If you’d like to schedule a full tour and we’ll look in the booking engines for your favorite destination, schedule your tour here.
Live Your Life On Vacation!
Debbie Turner – On the Cherry Creek Trail bike ride In Denver, Colorado